Nefeloudis Food Additives was established, in Thessaloniki, by Thrasyvoulos Nefeloudis in 1965. Company initial activity was trading potato starch to the meat industry.
The company has been developed rapidly by introducing know-how, enriching its product list and establishing relationships of trust with its customers and suppliers. Its development has been strengthened further, since 1993; Thalis Nefeloudis (second generation) takes over the management of the company.
Today, after half a century of constant presence in the Greek market as well as in the markets of the Balkans and Cyprus, we look forward to the next 50 years of inspiration and creation.
We are one step ahead, because:
- Our major principles since our establishment are: moral, customer oriented mentality, quality products, updating and innovation.
- We have almost 55 years of constant, reliable presence in the food industry.
- We invest in close and long-lasting relationship with our customers named as their strategic partner.
- We respect our collaborations with our partners-vendors. We strongly believe that together we built stable, profitable, promising and a standing out in time business in Greece.
- Our know-how, the flexible and specialized team give us the ability to be timely aware of the market’s needs, thus we can be ahead of the competition in all sectors (innovation, price, quality).